An ongoing evaluation process is critical to a successful compliance program
Compliance success relies on your firm’s ability to identify and track non-conformance
Do you have the means to know if you are in compliance?
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) promotes voluntarily developed and implemented compliance programs for the health care industry. Yet most providers wait until civil action has taken place to monitor compliance.
Whether voluntary or as part of a settlement, compliance efforts are designed to promote prevention, detection and resolution of instances of conduct that do not conform to the law, or health care program requirements, as well as the provider's ethical and business policies. Firms require ways to know they are on track.
VESSMENT provides proven internal assessment approaches, monitoring techniques and reporting through online dashboards to enhance the effectiveness, transparency and ease of any compliance program.
Integrity Assessment Benefits
- Monitor independent of providers and line management
- Engage personnel involved in management, operations, coding, claim development and submission, patient care, and other related activities
- Identify trends and deviations, positive or negative, in specific areas over a given period
- Find areas where corrective actions are needed
- Generate evaluative reports on compliance activities